just my notes:
held at the Manchester Professional Development Center
workshop website http://www.nashua.edu/tomasellin/multimedia.htm
AIPTEK digital video recorder - records to SD, takes still and audio, BEST BUY, 2gb sd memory card for $40
- quality is totally great and fine!!!!
- movie projects are really time intensive. Be specific about how long the project will go. Be specific about the fact that the quality is not going to be perfect. Learning in stages. 30 sec projects.
- utilize 'found' video - united streaming, google video - repurpose video
- best place to start is to start with existing media
- lapel microphones cost $3 on govconnect
- scientific element infomercials hee hee!